Skip to main content

How to Increase Your Pushups by up to 30% (INSTANTLY!)

  How to Increase Your Pushups by up to 30%                             (INSTANTLY!)



                                So the secret to doing 30% more pushups todayis to literally have somebody stand over you with a sledgehammer when you're doing yourpushups, and threaten to bash your skull in. I promise you're going to do more. I do it to Jesse all the time. That's why he's getting so big. JESSE: Stop doing that! JEFF: And that's why he has a couple concussions,too. In actuality though, I want to demonstrate something here because this is a key point, and it is going to help you do more pushups. If I wanted to exert power from my upper bodywith a sledgehammer, then I need to have a stable base to do it. If I want to get maximum power from the top,because of the essence of our body being a kinetic chain, then I have to be able to begrounded, and stable, take this, and then, bam! Deliver as much force as I can from the topdown.

                            As soon as I take out my stability from down below, and I take the BOSU here, and get on top of it, I have to exert as much force asI can from up top. I'm already destabilized my entire body. I can't get as comfortable, and as strongwith this sledgehammer on the way down because the bottom is allowing the force I'm tryingto generate from up top, to dissipate throughout these weaknesses, and these energy leaks downbelow. So when we do a pushup the same thing applies. This is where I see too many people do thiswrong. I've covered this in the past, but never ina dedicated video. If you do what I'm showing you here, it'sgoing to work. I promise you. Today, literally the next time you do a setof pushups. When you get ready to do a pushup, what areyou doing? You're trying to exert force through yourupper body. But because we have our feet in contact withthe ground we're in no different of a situation, as when I was trying to do the sledge hammeron that unstable surface. So what you want to do is, you want to stabilize everything down below. It starts here. You literally get up, onto your toes. Don’t sink in because when I sink I canbounce. If I have loose ankles I have the same thing going on that I had in that BOSU there. The opportunity for force to be dissipated out the ankles. So tight ankles. Straighten out your knees by tightening up your quads as hard as you can. Squeeze your butt as hard as you possiblycan. Get your abs tight. I've taken out all the potential areas forenergy leaks from here down. Which means the force I'm trying to exertinto the ground can now actually go right into the ground as optimally as possible,without it being lost.  

                             So now, by making those changes – when I'm here,


tight ankles, squeeze my butt, quads, and right now in through my core – I feel like I'm floating on air
and I'm doing pushups effortlessly. Now if I got loose and the low back started to sag here, and the ankles are rocking, and the knees are bent, and I go, you try thisyourself and you'll instantly feel much heavier because you're not taking the force that you'redelivering here to the ground, and optimizing it. You're losing most of it. So you do that today and I promise you, you'regoing to start doing a lot more pushups. Even in your very first set. Now, if you want to try to increase overall,over time, the number of pushups you're doing until you're knocking out 100 in a set; here's my big tip. Repetitions beget more repetitions. So you take your set, doing what I just told you, to failure – whatever number that is – and as soon as you think you're done,you're not. You go to an inclined surface. We know we can make it through a   set just a little bit easier. So we come up to anything that's a little higher. If you're doing these at home you do it througha couch. You're down here, and now you rep out  . So again, to failure on the ground, in theflat position. 

                               Then you continue to go and rep them out inthe inclined position. Over time, your ability to do your numberwill go up. All right, guys. I hope you've found the video helpful. Remember, your body is a kinetic chain. You need to be able to train it like an athletefrom the ground up. We do that for you in all of our training programs. We train like athletes so we can look like athletes. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Lose Weight During the Lockdown? – Sadhguru

How to Lose Weight During the Lockdown? –                                                                   Sadhguru       Sadhguru: Your physiological strength in manyways is the foundation for your psychological balance. No, I think food and toilet more... both must be far away. Then you will keep your physiology in a conscious condition. Just because I am laughing and joking about this, don't think there is no problem. There is substantial problem. Speaker: "Sadhguru, during the lockdown wehave gained a lot of weight from over-eating and no physical activity . Can you offer us some simple weight loss tips, please?” Sadhguru: I was in Chennai a few years ago and I was talking to some of the business community in Chennai. They were not particularly obese or something, but little trying to imitate the planet; not by being on a spin, in form I mean (Laughter).  If I had come to Chennai fifty years ago or hundred years ago, in what physical form people would be, in what level

How to Make a Blog - Quick & Easy!

How to Make a Blog - Quick & Easy!                      Hi Guys! This is PRANAV !Today, I'm gonna show you how you can create this blog in just FEW minutes So, this is the blog we are going to create It is going to have your own blog address like this and then we're going to create this blog posts then we’re going to create this menu and then we’re also going to create this about me & this follow me section and then we’re going to create this about page and this contact page so that your readers can contact you Now, everything on this blog is going to be mobile friendly so it’s going to look perfect on any mobile device you use Before, we start, just click the link below the video and this will take you to WebsiteLearners.com Now the first step is to choose a name for your blog so let’s enter our blog name here I’m gonna keep it as TechyFruit.com and then click check availability once its available, we can go to the next step which is to get domain and hosting so le